Brand new type 1/2 cables - bargain price (SOLD OUT SORRY)

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

I have just bought one of these for £70 delivered and they are just what they say on the tin!! Type 1/2 charging cable for use at public charge stations. They are the 32 AMP model which I understand are a bit more future proof, although the Outlander can only benefit from the 16 amp current (cable/car deals with this automatically).

They appear to be selling them off for some reason, but they are Rolec's current model and sell elsewhere for £150. The cable I received was black not orange. It came fully packaged as new and I tested last night and all works well.

https://www.tradesparky.com/more/special-offers/reduced-to-clear/rolec-evpp0160-connection-lead-5m-32a

Just to say I have nothing to do with this company.

Rich

Sorry folks, just been told by a member of the Outlander Facebook group that they have now sold out.

If it helps I searched for the part number i.e. Rolec EVPP after seeing it for £150 on another websites. That is how I managed to find this one on a trade website. Unless I just got lucky it seems like there is quite a bit of mark-up being applied to these cables from other resellers.

Rich

Back