Charge cost for last month?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Behgy

Hello

First post so be kind :D

I've set up my Outlander GX4h to record the cost of charging at £0.11/Kwh and each morning (if i care to look) it will tell me the cost of last nights charge and give me the rolling cost for the month, which is great. However, when we go to the next month the long term data does not give you the accurate figures for the previous month, it just displays them on a graph. Is there a way to recall the exact charge costs per month? I'm about 2.5 months into ownership and have about 1300 miles under my belt. I'm just into my third tank of petrol and was keeping a record of the real term running cost by combining the charge and petrol price but without the accurate figure for the charge element, i'm into a bit of guess work :roll: If there is no way to get accurate long term data i'll need to set a reminder to record the figure on the last day of each month.

Thumbs up for the forum, i've done a lot of reading and there's some really useful info and tips on here!

Cheers

Behgy,

Don't have a GX4h however have a chargemaster unit installed which shows my usage.

cvn_082337.jpg

Ignore the duration that's a quirk on how you connect, as long as you turn unit on first, then connect to vehicle, then disconnect from vehicle before you turn the unit off you get the correct duration.

The site is chargevision3.com basically I selected forgot password and input the email I signed up with. You then do contact us and send a mail and they will enable it for you. That way I have all my home charging stats.

Thanks Ozukus,

I tried the forgot password routine but couldn't get it to work so i just phoned Chargemaster and once I've supplied them with my serial number they will sort out access to the online info.

Cheers!

Had my Chargemaster 16A untethered unit installed today. How do I sign-up or register for access to the on-line system, I can't see anything on the charge master website, I tried the 'forgot password' thing but it says unknown password (as I haven't registered)

Cymro said:
Had my Chargemaster 16A untethered unit installed today. How do I sign-up or register for access to the on-line system, I can't see anything on the charge master website, I tried the 'forgot password' thing but it says unknown password (as I haven't registered)

Just give them a call, they'll register you and send you a username and password.

phevmike said:
Since August it's working out at roughly 60p a day to charge up.

Is that because you don't use much, or because you are on a very cheap tariff?

I'm unable to charge for two or three days of most weeks, but I'm still running up a bill of more than £20 per month.

It works out at a full charge every other day, done about 3,800 miles since collecting the car in mid-August. I guess that's average use.

Had the car since late Sep but have had an unusually large number of long journeys where it has not always been possible to charge. However, I always try to do a quick charge using Ecotricity if I stop for a break on the motorway.

Mileage - 4110
Fuel - 402.14 ltrs
Fuel Cost - £552.07
Average MPG - 46.46
Best MPG - 106.04

Paid Electricity Used - 212.68 kw
Electricity Cost - £48.96 (161.6kw @ £0.1191 + 51.08kw @ £0.15)

Average Cost/Mile £0.13 (This should drop over the next few months as the balance shifts to shorter journeys)

Previously - Shogun 3.2DiD - Average Cost/Mile £0.27

Back