Happy 4th birthday Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV .

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trex

As the PHEV has now been on sale for 4 years (late Jan 2013) when it was first sold to the Japanese market I wish to say.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHEV. :D

And I hope you have many more.

I think you are giving your best and I would not worry too much about us whingers. ;) You will never make us all happy no matter how good you are. :)

For its a jolly good PHEV, For its..............................................

Now where are those Japanese owners so we can ask them to ask Mitsubishi Motors in Japan to fix the bloody thing. :mrgreen:

So please 仲間 Nakama, join us on the forum. :)

I swear I was just joking. :oops:

ps I cannot find those fireworks and champagne bottle emoji. Damn.

Ok. On a more "lighter" note I am out of here for probably a while. Big job at work. Do not need the distraction.

Ok, Ok I can here the cheers from here . :roll: But good luck and all the best to everyone.

That includes you Mr greendwarf Sir. ;) Hope your granddaughter gets home safely. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHEV.

See you.

Regards Trex.

And still not got any real competition if you want a roomy, unlimited range family friendly vehicle
(and don't have £65,000 spare cash for the Volvo)

Here is the latest Prius PHEV, 30 mile EV range, this is the 'Pizza storage area' you get left with! .. go easy on the toppings!

b0126d6c78.jpg

Back