How to display remaining range on the dash

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaelj9

Hi guys - my first time on here & apologies if this has been covered at length elsewhere

Recent owner of an Outlander PHEV - 18 plate UK based

Is there any way to display the remaining mileage range (battery & petrol engine) on the dashboard - I've seen some posts (not on here) about downloading various apps etc but none of them seem to work for me (admittedly I'm a bit of a luddite in that respect)

Bottom line - I just want to 'press something' to be able to see the remaining range - it's not been an issue on any other car I've owned

Many thanks in advance

There's a button to the right of the instruments that you can press to cycle thru the display options in the centre panel between the dials. That will give the range, trip and a couple other displays.

There's a button to the right of the instruments that you can press to cycle thru the display options in the centre panel between the dials. That will give the range, trip and a couple other displays.
Thank you sir - now sorted

Finally got Android Auto to connect & now got Range displayed on my dash - today is a good day!

Back