Mitsubishi PHEV 2014 owner introduction

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pavel Krivich

Hello!
I have just bought a PHEV 2014 year, 2.0 liter petrol engine, 110.000 km, light blue.
It has good equipment with leather, ACC and Rockford Fosgate multimedia.
I am still waiting for diagnostics at official dealer so I don't know the state of battery in percentages. Though generally it is ok and looks like battery is capable of doing 30 km.
I like the car compared to others which I have seen here in Bulgaria in this price category, it is relatively quiet even when running petrol engine. I am glad to join the community and wish everybody all the best.

Mines white, I mistakenly bought the basic model that doesn't have electric heating.
So have I but by choice (£1500 cheaper) but that means you are less likely to get the enforced fuel burning that seems to soooo annoy others here! 🤣

Er, in Winter, yes. But when I bought it the late wife disliked both heating and Aircon in cars, driving with the window open, freezing my nuts off or dying of heat stroke - so no point in bothering with a unusable luxury like battery heating! 🥶🥵🤣

Your wife may have the same condition as my wife - Hyper Thyroid.
She swings between feeling very hot, and cold, when everyone else is fine.
Like cold east wind, everyone in parkas hats and and gloves, she's in her tee-shirt.

Hello all,
Gareth here and awaiting collection of a 2014 outlander PHEV GX4hs on 133000miles
needs a rear motor mount, but otherwise looks well cared for.
whilst i am not worried about the HV or battery aspect so much but software, the software throws me.
Nissan leaf has 'leaf spy' and VW has VDCS but i havent got my head around how that all looks for the outlander.
so far i can see three options and not sure what the limitations and benefits of each are.
its forum searching time

Hello Pavel & Gareth. Welcome to the forum.

The rear motor mount bush (front one one the three) is the first to fail & easiest to replace.
It'll take you less than 20 minutes.
3517A089 & 3517A053 are two of the many part numbers for this bush.

P.

20240713_135019.jpg20240713_135106KLHH.jpg

Mount bush ?
You can see in Mr Pastry's image that the rubber part of the motor bush has started to separate from the metal parts.
The rubber reduces motor vibration and noise transmission.

Back