MY TWO PHEVs

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarjar26

I was a happy owner of a PHEV GT 2018 and last summer, I decided to upgrade to a PHEV GT 2023.
And so far, just one word: WOW!

It is a very, very nice upgrade, so much fun to drive this car :
- the feeling when you drive the car is very different, I'm not sure how to explain it, but I guess the whole car gives this new feeling.
- the car is bigger and more comfortable, we have the feeling to drive something stronger
- the steering wheel is soft with a pleasant feeling when driving
- there is so much new technology inside! I like the new interactive dashboard, a lot of information about the cars, music, temperature, air pressure, and much more, amazing!
- I also love to see the speed, speed limit, and information about cruise control directly on the windshield! Welcome to the future :)
- the battery seems better to recharge by itself and also at very low speeds, the battery seems to drain slower. So good news, oil companies will get less money from me :)
- when you move back the side mirrors change orientation automatically
- the trunk opens and closes faster.
- I love the larger sunroof!

In the picture, you can see my two PHEVs, my wife didn't want me to sell the 2018, she kept it for her :)

Bought both from Paquet Mitsubishi in Lévis, Quebec. I got such great service during the past 5 years, and I am happy to continue to deal with them :)

Attachments

• PXL_20230728_201521083 (1).jpg
    PXL_20230728_201521083 (1).jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20230728_201530674.jpg
    PXL_20230728_201530674.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 1
Back