New here! But had the car since June 2017

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobPHEV4hs

I like my Outlander PHEV but the mileage on EV (only) is becoming mediocre. Never have I had the battery checked but it will only take an average charge of 6.5kWh (AC mains metered) now. It has done almost 92,000miles and the 8 year battery warranty runs out in June 2024. I've seen several accounts by owners trying to squeeze the last drop out of the batteries and there's obviously some kind of an issue with the BMS but I have other things to do with my life! Most of the contributors appear to live outside of the UK and I've learnt a lot from them. I can't help but wonder why the UK is so quiet. Obviously Mitsubishi are no longer selling new vehicles into the UK but there still appears to be some support, thankfully.
Any observations or sensible(!) suggestions from knowledgeable members of this comunity on Drive Battery issues would be interesting to know about.
Thanks for your wisdom, in anticipation. Rob.

I would highly suggest searching for the FB PHEV UK group or using this link Log into Facebook. It has a lot of users, and I'm active there as well. You should try to claim battery replacement under warranty in May 2024.

nrayanov,
Thank you for the lead; I see that I need to do Facebook. That maybe why I've been missing out.
I will investigate. Thanks again. Have a great day.

Back