Pure Electric Vehicle Mod - Hack. Stop ICE (engine) kick-in (heating acceleration & cold).

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I basically understand the wiring diagram... But what is the purpose of the RF switch? And what is the purpose of the remote control? Did you run the rocket switch to your dashboard?
The RF remote switch (think Garage door opener) would be to operate the relay cut out feature from in the car without having to run any wires through the engine bay firewall. And there is no such thing as a rocket switch except in a rocket perhaps, I say it's typo' and it's really a "Rocker" switch which is an actual type.

I basically understand the wiring diagram... But what is the purpose of the RF switch? And what is the purpose of the remote control? Did you run the rocket switch to your dashboard?
The rocket switch is just for manual overriding of remote radio frequency switch (shorting it) and I left it inside the fuse box. No wires are coming out of the fuse-box but one ground. This rocket switch is not necessary it's like bypass of radio frequency switch if malfunction.
I am turning ON and OFF this engine kill modification with the RF switch. No wires trough the firewall, very simple and working flawlessly third winter already. Didn't change the fob battery even.

Back