55000 km And 95% battery Health!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudmuncher

So I finally got around to getting a bluetooth dongle that works with watchdog and Batmon and my battery health is a lot higher then I thought!

The only question I have is how to I see how much of that 55k is Battery driving and how much is ICE driving aka fuel use?

Thanks

That's pretty good going.
Mine has 22800 miles (36674km) on the clock with a battery health of 91.3%.
I don't think there is a way to easily show number of electric miles, but mine has done just short of 600 200v charges according to PHEV watchdog.
Assuming an average of 22 miles per charge that is 13200 miles off charge alone, that probably a vast underestimate when considering regeneration, coasting etc etc. That kind of use and the fact mine is a late 2014 model.. I suspect the previous owner made good use of the battery!!

mudmuncher said:
So I finally got around to getting a bluetooth dongle that works with watchdog and Batmon and my battery health is a lot higher then I thought!

The only question I have is how to I see how much of that 55k is Battery driving and how much is ICE driving aka fuel use?

Thanks

Since your battery health is quite high .... I believe your PHEV have done a lot of ICE driving and possibly not a lot of battery charging.

PHEV that are used in EV mode get main battery degradation faster then the others

Back