60k miles up

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick2b

Faultless over the last 10k, but needs a new set of brake pads with the 62k service.
At idle there are loads of strange whirry noises from the engine compartment though, sounds like a jumbo taking off, these have appeared in the last 3 months or so, but don't seem to be affecting performance.
Likely to cover 100k over 3 years.

nick2b said:
Faultless over the last 10k, but needs a new set of brake pads with the 62k service.
At idle there are loads of strange whirry noises from the engine compartment though, sounds like a jumbo taking off, these have appeared in the last 3 months or so, but don't seem to be affecting performance.
Likely to cover 100k over 3 years.

We're just coming up to 25k and the engine is beginning to sound more noisy. Admittedly it is just a thousand miles short of an oil change, so perhaps the old oil is getting a bit tired and it will quieten down with some fresh stuff!

Had my first 12500 service 10 days ago at just over 4 months old (hit 14K today) and so far most things are faultless. The car is on a 4 year lease as my company car, so 140K is on the cards.

It's quiet, comfortable, more than powerful enough for our roads and at 38mpg, not too heavy on the jungle juice for an 1800Kg brick. The aircon is Arctic in its efficiency - fantastic! The tax advantages, congestion charge exemption and free parking in Westminster all help as well.

My personal niggles - radio reception stability is poor and I'd love a 70 litre fuel tank so I can stop having to fill up every other day (recent 800 mile, two day trip needed 3 fill ups!)

But the best thing of all...........my wife likes it as well

Steel188 said:
Had my first 12500 service 10 days ago at just over 4 months old (hit 14K today) and so far most things are faultless. The car is on a 4 year lease as my company car, so 140K is on the cards.

It's quiet, comfortable, more than powerful enough for our roads and at 38mpg, not too heavy on the jungle juice for an 1800Kg brick. The aircon is Arctic in its efficiency - fantastic! The tax advantages, congestion charge exemption and free parking in Westminster all help as well.

My personal niggles - radio reception stability is poor and I'd love a 70 litre fuel tank so I can stop having to fill up every other day (recent 800 mile, two day trip needed 3 fill ups!)

But the best thing of all...........my wife likes it as well

Amen to all that!

Back