ABS Right Rear Wheel Sensor

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene

Hello, boys and girls. This is my first post. I own (from new) 2014, Mitsubishi Outlander GX 4HS PHEV, with 75,000 miles on the clock. My car has developed a few faults, which I will write about later. The first significant fault is an ABS warning, which appears to be related to the right rear wheel. If you are not aware, this sensor is used by a number of systems.

Now, my question is. This sensor appears to be attached to/near the rear wheel bearing, but I am not sure what the part is. Does anyone know what part I need and where I can purchase this?

By the way, my mechanic has come across this issue with other Mitsubishi models, so it is not just the PHEV that is affected.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks eugene

Hello, boys and girls. This is my first post. I own (from new) 2014, Mitsubishi Outlander GX 4HS PHEV, with 75,000 miles on the clock. My car has developed a few faults, which I will write about later. The first significant fault is an ABS warning, which appears to be related to the right rear wheel. If you are not aware, this sensor is used by a number of systems.

Now, my question is. This sensor appears to be attached to/near the rear wheel bearing, but I am not sure what the part is. Does anyone know what part I need and where I can purchase this?

By the way, my mechanic has come across this issue with other Mitsubishi models, so it is not just the PHEV that is affected.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks eugene
See 'ABS, RBS, EV system, ASC system service required' on 'Problems/Troubleshooting' forum. Has some pictures too.

If you do end up replacing the sensor, make sure it’s either original Mitsubishi part or beck arnley. Cheaper aftermarket ones create their own problems

If you do end up replacing the sensor, make sure it’s either original Mitsubishi part or beck arnley. Cheaper aftermarket ones create their own problems
Thanks, I tried sourcing an OEM sensor but I could get one. The issue I have is the attachment point for the sensor at the wheel.

Back