AC Drain Leakage

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supun

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and I would like to get help from you regarding my Outlander Phev 2014.
I'm getting following errors as you can see in the attached image.
MPI/GDI/Diesel
ETASC
ACC/FCM
OBC
PHEV
During checkup I noticed huge amount of water under the left side of the passenger seat in both front and back sides ( My vehicle is right side driven ). After further investigating we noticed that the water has came from AC drain line. As I think water has been collected for more than 2 weeks but never noticed until I get the check engine warning.
We removed all the drain water and cleaned but the issues remains the same.
During debug we noticed CAN bus termination go to 0 ohms when vehicle ignition on and remain 0 ohm until we unplug the Engine ECU with its connector from the system. Before starting the ignition the CAN termination remains at 55ohm as expected go to 0 ohm when ignition is on. When Engine ECU is disconnected from system CAN termination shows 120 ohms.
There was about upto a height of 2-3 inches of water under the seat. The PTC heater was partially under the water. So we clean it and started the vehicle. The vehicle was working perfectly for an hour or two but the issues arise again.
Can someone help me to solve this issue.
Regards
Supun
1708341013721.png

Back