UK owner with Ohme charge point problem - Ohme say its a 'SuspendedEV' issue ???

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterB

ive been having a few charging problems recently, with the car failing to charge on some days and then working fine on others. I am on Intelligent Octopus Go tariff. This is the response from Ohme. Has anyone else ever had this issue .... ?

I've had a quick look at your charge history and when checking the OCPP statuses (communication between the car and the charger), I noticed the car appears to have gone into a faulted state called 'SuspendedEV'.

This means that even though Ohme was scheduling and attempting to send out charge, the car was refusing to accept any charge.

This is something we usually see when there are settings in the vehicle or a third-party app that may be restricting the charge. Do you know of any such settings that might be conflicting with Ohme?

This could include a charging schedule, a charging limit or a deferred charging mode in the vehicle itself or the vehicle's app.

ou can check this with your manufacturer directly, who will be able to disable any settings that may be conflicting.

Alternatively, do you have any Wifi extenders or Powerline adaptors at the property?

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to ask.
I look forward to your reply.

I have no other apps, no extenders etc and no settings one the car, in fact the charge schedule on the car is empty (as is the pre conditioning) .... what i dont know of course is whether the term 'SuspendedEV' is a term used by just Ohme or is in fact a term known to Mitsubishi ..

HELP ..... lol

Back