Am I just lucky?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave13

I ordered my gx4hs with NHS fleet in mid April after a test drive at a local dealer. I started to look at this forum, tales of gloom everywhere about delivery times, months I'd be waiting!! Gloom and doom. Five weeks later she arrives gleaming black looking lovely.... But the arrival slightly tinged by more gloom and doom, stories of the connection to phone being crap, sat nav crap, EV range useless. Oh dear have a got a pig for the next three years.

Ten days in phone is spot on connects within seconds of me getting in the car every time, plays music from spotify faultlessly, EV range is about right but if I toe it, it drops a bit, car looks brill, oh no I didn't get the manual more doom and gloom Mitsubishi have run out, rang the garage who supplied the car "sorry mate" a day later manual arrives in the post.

I know I've only had the car for little over a week but it's more than living up to expectations, it's a bit of a forum trait that everyone tends to pick every little fault and it becomes a massive deal, same on the x trail forum, ( my other vehicle which is another great car).

I'm going to have some fun with this car, can't wait to show my fuelly to one or two people at work that think 60 mpg is good, I've done 250 miles and the fuel gauge hasn't moved a millimetre.

I know the next doom and gloom post will be "fuel gauge not accurate enough"

:)

Dave

Good luck with the purchase.

I guess the key thing with these outlanders is as they have a limited options list, its easy to find cars from stock ?

I'm in a similar situation :). I received my Outlaner PHEV June the 1th, and I was also slightly worried after reading about this and that.

I had some issues with the Bluetooth pairing of my phone, but the problem was on my phone side. The WiFi connection and remote app is slow and a bit annoying, but it's the first remote app I ever had to any car I've owned so I shouldn't really complain.

So far 100% EV and the feeling is quite fantastic, and I'm impressed and more happy with the car than I first thought I would be :).

I guess I have to kick you guys off the Forum. Positivism is not allowed. Internet Forums are about grumpy grumbles... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've had mine less than a week, everything works beautifully. The indicated range is actually coming up around 39 miles after a charge and I am definitely getting at least 30 miles actual over a mix of Roads. Both mine and my wife's phones have paired seamlessly (iPhone 6 and 5) and work with the phone book and music via spotify.

Only huge, massive complaint I have is that the clock on the GX3h display is too dim. Damn you mitsubishi!

Oh, and I live at the top of a big hill but can never use regen when leaving the house. :(

Back