Bonnet Emblem

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could anybody get this for me? It is not offered over here and I have been trying to get hold of one for over a year....

Hi
I have fitted the bonnet emblem, the led front lights & the side steps. Just makes it look a little different from the others about.

jaapv said:
Could anybody get this for me? It is not offered over here and I have been trying to get hold of one for over a year....

Not a simple online purchase, Jaap, from what I can see you can only have details sent to your 'local' dealer (and I do not see a way of choosing which one), which ultimately involves hitting a 'test drive' button.

I am willing to give a dealer a call for you though, to see if it can be done via a simple 'spare parts' order. PM me if that's any help to you.

Steve.

I am going into the dealers for my 1st service in a few weeks, I was going to ask about it then.

Stvtech said:
jaapv said:

Not a simple online purchase, Jaap, from what I can see you can only have details sent to your 'local' dealer (and I do not see a way of choosing which one), which ultimately involves hitting a 'test drive' button.

I am willing to give a dealer a call for you though, to see if it can be done via a simple 'spare parts' order. PM me if that's any help to you.

Steve.
I would appreciate that. I can easily have it sent to family in the UK. I even have an UK phone number ;)

jaapv said:
I would appreciate that. I can easily have it sent to family in the UK. I even have an UK phone number ;)
I have replied to you PM, but message is still showing in 'Outbox' ? No further 'submit' or 'send' buttons, so assuming it went.

Have called the dealer, but awaiting a call back. It'll give me a chance to check out their customer service in readiness for when I choose where to where to send my PHEV when it comes up to it's first service.

jaapv said:
jaapv said:
Nobody? :(

I orded mine here:

https://www.amb-trade.de/part/MZ553141EX/17-mitsubishi

Took about 3 week to get it to me Postoffice

//PAA

jaapv said:
jaapv said:
Nobody? :(

I'm heading off on holiday soon but if you are still in need when I get back I'll see what I can do to help.

£50 for a few stick on plastic letters? Donations happily accepted but a bit too pricey for my wallet.

Also, even though you can probably get them off cleanly with a bit of hair drier heat, our lease company would probably find some excuse to charge me for a new bonnet and a total respray.

Did mine for less than a tenner ;)
e84d28fe-8d8a-482b-9445-8bff6d55b20a_zpstjiquqcl.jpg

Not exactly like the GX5 but close enough in my book :D

Bonnet Emblem available from UK dealers
Part No. MZ 553141 EX
Cost £59.79 including vat
Fitting if required £21.00 including vat

Those are not the original letters. The Mitsubishi emblem is smaller and uses a different font, with a special "D"

Back