Brodit clip

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 816

I know it been mentioned before, but I fitted one of these Brodit clips recently and there really is nothing as good, especially if you have a huge heavy phone its really hard to position any other mount so its not in the way. I have put it off as I think they are a bit overpriced and tried to engineer my own but not entirely successfully so bought the real deal.

I would point out I am not keen on fiddling with devices in cars and would certainly never text. email or browse even stopped in a jam. But seeing who is calling is useful as the MMCS is often a bit unhelpful, also there is a special number I sometimes need to dial urgently that requires a timed sequence, the MMCS cannot handle this no matter what so I need to dial it from the phone. Also its better for the reception to get the phone a bit higher up. And now with 6 penalty points for being seen holding a phone its too risky to touch it without being in a mount.

c7a467518e.jpg

c7c01a7028.jpg

Back