Calling all Rugby fans!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogsetc

Sorry to go 'off topic' but this is of considerably more importance to me than earning eco-leaves!

Anyone else watching the games tomorrow? Something for everyone (even the Aussies!). Of course there's only one game that really matters and that's White v Black. Won't be there unfortunately, but will be cheering them on from the Sofa.

Swing low, sweet chariot.....

:lol:

Are you actually saying that there is anything more important in life than earning eco-leaves, how very dare you!

It's a close run thing.

Actually no, it's not. Damn those eco leaves, putting on my patchwork flares and my tank top, just try and stop me Helga (aka satnav)...

I used to play at school but always preferred footy. Quite likely that our company will be involved with RWC next year. I have only been to one professional match in my life and that was the final in Cardiff last time it was here. I will be watching us v all blacks on the box whilst keeping track of Notts Forest v Norwich.

Watched the game yesterday, disappointed with the result but a good first half from England and a poor decision to award NZ their first try.

No tickets here for the Autumn series but likely to watch at least one of the 6 nations coming up. However, I do have 2 tickets to every England pool game for the RWC, both quarter finals that England could progress to, both semi finals and the final itself!

Looking forward to next year ;-)

Jon

Cuzza said:
Watched the game yesterday, disappointed with the result but a good first half from England and a poor decision to award NZ their first try.

No tickets here for the Autumn series but likely to watch at least one of the 6 nations coming up. However, I do have 2 tickets to every England pool game for the RWC, both quarter finals that England could progress to, both semi finals and the final itself!

Looking forward to next year ;-)
Agree with you about the 1st AB try and also thought the penalty for tackle off the ball was a bit harsh. But then again AB's kicking was abysmal and that sort of cancelled out the bad decisions. Unfortunately we're still not quite up there with them, but I'm encouraged - this is a VERY good AB team, let's not forget - only 2 defeats since 2011. Bring on the Boks!

I had applied for loads of RWC tickets but my application didn't get processed on a stupid technicality so I'm gutted - been waiting sixteen years and now my chances of getting any tickets are slim, unless I can pick some up at inflated stubhub etc. prices :( :( :(

Back