Can I disable the EV News / Twitter / Facebook banner?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MHS

Hi does anyone know how to remove the banner at the top of the forum?

Its fine on a pc, but gets in the way when posting on my iPhone. I've had a look through all the options on the User Control Panel, but can't find the option.

Many thanks

aitchjaybee said:
+1, same problem on android phone, it doesn't scroll / resize correctly so blocks all the text.

That's the same on the iPhone. I don't do twitter or facebook, so its un-needed anyway.

Is there a mobile site for the forum, as this would probably deal with the issue?

Excuse my idiocy, but what's the advantage of this "Tapatalk"? I've looked it up, but can't quite see what advantages it gives over having forums set as "favourites" on whatever browser you use? Please enlighten me, techy folk.

None of the advertising banners is a problem for me now. Having just added a 24" display monitor to my laptop, in portrait mode, the internet world is now looking much bigger and the banners are only a very small part of my browser window. I can see any post history on the same page as a reply window without scrolling the reply window. So good.

Back