Charger door flap light

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

javjon

I don't know if I have a minor problem with my car. I would be good to know if others have the same and it is intentional.

When I plug in the charger lead but it is set to charge later (eg cheaper electricity) then the light within the charger bay stays on. No amount of locking and unlocking the car will get it to go off.

However if I use the app to override and start immediate charging the light flashes twice and goes out. If I then switch charging off again via the app the light stays out - although still programmed to charge later.

Anyone else seen this, worried about draining the small 12v battery. Thanks.

Hi javjon, Plug the charger lead into the car, the light will come on,set it all up to charge, then wait, don't do anything and it will go out eventually.
Regards Col.

Hi
you can set the time the light stays on using the settings in the app. Not sure how long you have left it, but it should go off after something like 1-5 mins - mine is set for the shortest time possible!
cheers
H

And it takes a long, long time for a small bulb like that to drain a battery, even if it is a bit smaaller than average. Think a number of days rather than hours.

Back