Chargevision usage

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chindley

Just checked my usage through Chargevision and it says:
07/10/2014 21:16 08:28 11h 12m Warrington 26701 1 49.3 Homecharge
07/10/2014 18:07 18:43 0h 36m Warrington 26701 1 20.54 Homecharge

So apparently I used 20.5 kw in 30 mins and then 49kw in 11 hours :shock:
hopefully it is wrong.

http://www.chargevision3.com/

Is the site that your homecharger will post your charging usage to.
a9mdua.jpg

My normal usage is between 11 & 12 kWh per charge.
I have started leaving my cable plugged in overnight with a cheeky pre-heat in the morning.
The usage has now gone up to 16 - 17 kWh according to the chargevision data.
Has anyone else got similar figures?

pheverish said:
I have started leaving my cable plugged in overnight with a cheeky pre-heat in the morning.

How long are you leaving the pre-heat on for??? it is reported to be a 4kW heater, but you would have to leave it running for an hour to get that increase in usage! I turn the heater on via my phone five minutes before we go out and that seems to be enough to start warming the car up...

maby said:
pheverish said:

How long are you leaving the pre-heat on for??? it is reported to be a 4kW heater, but you would have to leave it running for an hour to get that increase in usage! I turn the heater on via my phone five minutes before we go out and that seems to be enough to start warming the car up...

I pre-heat via the app 15 mins before I get in the car.
I'm sure I've read somewhere that it only comes on for 10 mins max anyway

ok - well we have had other posts here suggesting that Chargevision is meaningless - yours just reinforces this. I did try logging in using the email address that I had supplied on my application to get the charging point installed, but it does not seem to recognise it and the reports of its functionality have been so unimpressive that I have not bothered to chase it up.

Back