Charging Fail

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newspaperboy

Dear all,

Had the car for two weeks now and my OCD is working nicely with every little detailed. Bumped into a wee problem this morning whilst attempting to charge with car using Chargeyourcar socket in public car park.

It connected - started charge - then stopped after 15seconds. This process was repeated on several occasions at one charging point. Moved charging point and same fail.

Got home and happily charging off my British Gas Polar unit?

To add to the puzzle I used this same charge point the previous day without problems.

Suggestions?

Newspaperboy said:
Dear all,

Had the car for two weeks now and my OCD is working nicely with every little detailed. Bumped into a wee problem this morning whilst attempting to charge with car using Chargeyourcar socket in public car park.

It connected - started charge - then stopped after 15seconds. This process was repeated on several occasions at one charging point. Moved charging point and same fail.

Got home and happily charging off my British Gas Polar unit?

To add to the puzzle I used this same charge point the previous day without problems.

Suggestions?

Could be a faulty charge point, even if under cover they still get vandalised or reversed into - did you report it at the time?

Back