Delivery

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duetto

the dealer said our ordered blue phev was on the ship that docked last saturday, the dealership had one delivered a few days ago but that was a white one, he is due back at work tomorrow so will be chasing up.

anyone know if mitsubishi deliver to dealerships in odd ones here and there or is the order on the ship all delivered in one go, starting to get fed up got the polar charge point, got the ecocity charginging point card and still no car.

if our reserved phev has been gazumped by another dealer that will be yet another ship [number 3] to wait for.

whats the longest you have had to wait from an order or the quickest, over a month ago we thought it would be a week.

I'm not clear whether your car is late yet or not. What date did the dealer give you as an estimated delivery date? How long have you been waiting so far?

My GX3h was about 7 weeks from order to delivery.

duetto said:
whats the longest you have had to wait from an order or the quickest, over a month ago we thought it would be a week.

I ordered mine at the end of August and was told

End Sep Delivery then
Mid October then
End October then
Mid November then
End November

Finally got it in December.

Ordered mine end of January, and have been told it will be delivered 2nd week in March.

Ordered mine january 22nd and just been noticed, that I can pick it up in three days from now (feb. 19th)

got phone call today dealership get it friday so should have mon/tues next week.

told them I will have to completly completely learn the basics again so long since the test drive.

duetto said:
got phone call today dealership get it friday so should have mon/tues next week.

told them I will have to completly completely learn the basics again so long since the test drive.
You get a good walk-through at hand-over

I ordered mine on the 9 Jan 15 and it was ready for pickup on 24 Jan. They did say about two weeks. However, I was going away that same day so I didn't actually puck it up until 6 Feb. after I got back.

Just ordered a blue GX4h yesterday from a Mitsubishi dealer and the delivery will be in 2-3 weeks.

Any recent purchase experience in the UK please?

Titan said:
duetto said:

The joys of dealer service. I got mine from a leasing company and my handover was "here's your keys, sign here". Turned out a PDI hadn't been done either.

Paule23 said:
Titan said:

The joys of dealer service. I got mine from a leasing company and my handover was "here's your keys, sign here". Turned out a PDI hadn't been done either.
One of the reasons I went with a dealer rather than an internet broker, who was slightly (only slightly) cheaper. Build a good relationship with a dealer and it'll pay dividends. Nothing like the personal service.

Paule23 said:

Same here, but with an additional comment: "Never use B4 or B5" :roll:

rtw said:
Paule23 said:

Same here, but with an additional comment: "Never use B4 or B5" :roll:

I have no idea what a PDI is!? or B4 or B5. Im hoping I get a walk through but Im doubting it now.

Pre-Delivery Inspection where some things such as the tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) are turned on.

B4 & B5 are the two highest levels of regeneration available. When you lift your foot off the accelerator you get a larger braking effect. I use them for keeping the speed down on a particularly steep hill near me. At the bottom I end up with 3 miles more on the range guess-o-meter :) I also use B5 in traffic jams. It makes for one-foot driving -although you always need to be aware that your brake lights won't be lit.

Some of your imminent delivery times are making me green with jealousy. Ordered my blue outlander 2 weeks ago through nhs fleet solutions and Been told end of September delivery y

Ouch! I test drove a PHEV on a Monday then found out the dealer had a cancelled order in the colour and spec I wanted + a free protection kit. I was able to see it in its original wrappings and then took delivery on the Friday.

Back