Driving Position - Seat Height

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyD

I'm looking at the PHEV as a company car.

Had a test drive and like it, and have trawled this forum, very useful.

My question is, at 6' 3" I found the driver's seat a bit high and am not sure if I'd be comfortable after a few hours.

Is there anyone here tall and has one and what do you think?

Thanks.

You could get a version with a height-adjustable seat. Did you notice, btw, that the steering wheel is adjustable?

AUS shipped PHEV "Aspire version" has drivers seat height adjustment. Hold both buttons up or down together and the seat will go up or down in the direction you hold the buttons.

Thanks for those pointers.

UK car has height adjustment and also reach and rake on the steering wheel.

It was just my impression that even after changing them I was still too high. I need to go back and check again I think as I was telling myself I was imagining it.

I'm 6' 6" and find the PHEV mega comfy over long journeys, so maybe you didn't get the seat fully adjusted.

The only annoyance on long journeys is seeing the petrol gauge go down!!

:)

OK. Thank you. I will double check.

My ability to press a button properly obviously threw me when it comes to adjusting height!

6'2" and even with the seat in the lowest position I find it too high. It is bearable. It not ideal. I do like the backrest quite upright though which does not help.

6'7 and its perfectly comfortable and I can fully adjust the seat height. Have a GX3h without the sunroof which I felt made quite a difference on headroom.

Back