Hello

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonfoto

Hi I'm Leon from Sunny Bolton

I'm taking delivery of a new outlander on Monday, gx4h in Atlantic grey (company car) I really cant wait!, although I will miss the Merc E220 my boss has let me use for the last 4 months.

off for a read to see what I have let myself in for.

Hi Leon

Newbie myself - picked up Atlantic Grey Gx4h too a week ago and enjoying the challenge of seeing how much petrol I can save :mrgreen:

I've had 9 Land Rovers including 2 RR Sports so was pretty worried how the phev would compare but so far I'm very happy :cool:

Finding this forum very good for information/helpful advice thanks to some great members :D

Enjoy and good choice - couldn't of picked better myself :lol:

well I have had the car 36 hours, love it, not quite an E class Merc though (loaner car for last 5 months)

I have done 125 miles today, about 65 miles on the motorway after the battery was near enough depleted the average MPG was 41, maybe a bit less than my last car that was a dirty Weasel. will take a few days getting used to it.

I have done 550 miles now and still on first tank (used 2/3) - did 165 miles Saturday and averaged 44mpg - definitely drops once battery is flat but still not bad for a petrol SUV :mrgreen:

I'm finding it very comfortable Cruiser :cool:

Back