Help - losing the will to live...

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypermiler

With the wi fi security alerts I deleted the remote app on my iPad and iPod a while ago. They can still see the cars wifi. I now want to set it back up and use remote heating. I also want to de register the iPod and put my iPhone on instead.

I presume the car thinks they are both still registered. I can't get into the app to cancel the vin registration because the app thinks the devices aren't registered. (Can't remember if I did this before deleting the app).

I have tried re registering the iPad so I can get into the app, but pressing the key fob buttons in quick succession in ACC mode produces no beeps from the car. Not sure what to do next. Can't see anything in car settings which tells me what I already have registered (only mobile phone pairing).

Any tips?

Am sick of having to sit in a cold car and resetting the timer every time I plan to go out.
Tia

H

Yes you can deregister and redo again. However I once had same problem. So backed up on samsung cloud and desktop then reset the phone to factory settings and went back and registered again. Dealer also advised as he could not do it as well and came to this conclusion.

Back