Help - PHEV app setup

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulglad

Hi,

took delivery of my Phev 4h today, have tried to connect the app. Followed instructions, switched power to ACC and locked and unlocked 10 times, the entered SSID and password, will not connect.

Any ideas please.

Thanks Paul

Hi
Did you do all the locks and unlocks within the allotted time (ie. you have to complete that sequence rather than start it within the 10 seconds)? did you get the necessary beep to signal it was ready to connect? Other than that, not sure as mine worked first time...
Cheers
H

paulglad said:
Hi,

took delivery of my Phev 4h today, have tried to connect the app. Followed instructions, switched power to ACC and locked and unlocked 10 times, the entered SSID and password, will not connect.

Any ideas please.

Thanks Paul

Did you do the capital letters etc.? That's important to get it to join.

Tried again this morning and managed to connect!!!

Think I was not not clicking lock/unlock quick enough.

I simply can't understand why they made it so complicated! It's a lot of wear to put on the remote control battery for such a simple operation - two or three presses should have been plenty.

Yes I had problems at first,the instructions are confusing,they say within 10 seconds of powering to ACC mode pres the on/off buttons.I read it as though you must start the on/off sequence within 10 secs of ACC mode,what they want you to do is the on/off 5 times in less than 10 seconds.
The instructions in both the manual,and the app give the same confusing instruction.
Still enjoying the car,have done two 300 mile journeys at 40 mpg on ICE only,and now back to my more normal short journeys on pure EV.

Pearl white GX4H

Back