HELP Sony mobile/APP

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carnut

We (self and Dealer) are having real problems connecting my Sony Xperia 1905 to the car.
Mitsubishi (Poole) think it's the 'phone as they have had no trouble connecting the 140 PHEVS they have sold with any 'phone.
When I called Sony helpline, they thought it was an incompatibility problem twixt car and 'phone, until I told them that neither could I connect my Samsung tablet.
'Phone is running Android 4.3 Tablet running Android 4.5.
Any communications experts or SONY C1905 peeps out there?
HELP!

Android version 4.5 doesn't exist I think....

4.4.4 (KitKat) >> 5.0 Lolipop

Maybe check again on the machine you are using to ensure that you are quoting the right version.

Probably won't make any difference, but it's best not to confuse the support techs if they are trying to help...

Good luck with solving your problem. It must be really frustrating.

I would suggest trying to drive somewhere that is free of other wifi signals. Then try using the app to connect to the car's wifi rather than trying to connect your phone to the car wifi before opening the app.

My phone doesn't like it if the phone is connected to the car wifi first. When you start the app, it will connect to the car signal for you.

Back