How long do Mitsubishi UK take to update their website?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems odd they are so slow when they have the 2017 brochure available and my dealer has a 2017 model in the showroom.

Lance said:
Seems odd they are so slow when they have the 2017 brochure available and my dealer has a 2017 model in the showroom.
Is the 2017 brochure the downloadable one, or did your dealer have it?

hedleyw said:
Lance said:

The downloadable one from the website.

Lance said:
hedleyw said:
Lance said:

That's weird. I just downloaded it and it shows the 2016 models.

Lance said:
hedleyw said:
Lance said:

So, the Outlander Brochure on the website *has* been updated but the Outlander PHEV brochure *has not* been updated. Go figure.

How odd. The version I downloaded was definitely the phew version as it pictures the new EV button but on trying to download it again I get the 3016 version.

Lance said:
How odd. The version I downloaded was definitely the phew version as it pictures the new EV button but on trying to download it again I get the 3016 version.

Has it got Hyperdrive and the Mars road system on its navsat?

It looks as if the MY17 brochure is now on the website. The site itself is showing a mix of 2016 and 2017 variants.

Just my two pence from Germany: The present price list in www for the Outlander PHEV shows a printing date of 10/2015. :|

Back