It's arrived!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poins

Finally picked up my PHEV yesterday. I'm liking it so far - tho' it'll take me several weeks just to go through the manuals! Stopped off en route back to try one of the DC fast chargers at the motorway service station. It seemed to work pretty well - took the charge from 30% to 70% in the time it took me to scoff a burger - but disconnecting seemed more complicated than I'd expected. Luckily, a Nissan Leaf driver had just come along wanting to charge and he showed me the multiple steps needed to release the charger from the car. If he hadn't turned up I'd probably still be standing there.

No complaints. It's a comfortable drive. Frankly, I'm not obsessing over the MPG (which I haven't even looked at yet). I'm still getting to grips with the audio/mapping system! Haven't yet managed to get DABS to detect Radio 4 Extra, despite trying at three or four different locations (so it isn't a problem of weak signal). I've yet to install my personalised plates: garage used sticks to fix the assigned plates so I have yet to work out the best way of prising them free so I can fix my about-to-be-transferred number.

Back