Missing Stations on DAB (UK) Aberdeen Area

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greigie

I picked up my new White Gx4h last Thursday and finding my way round the MMCS system I noticed that compared to my previous Audi A4 I don't have a few stations on DAB.
The likes of BBC Radio 5 & 6 are missing and also one of the Absolute Stations, there may be more but to be honest there is only a few I used to
Wondered if anyone else has noticed this and if it can be sorted by changing settings anywhere. I looked at the manual but nothing really there for it.

Appreciate your help even if not in my area and experiencing this elsewhere.

Hi Greigie. I had the same problem, although sometimes the stations at the end magically appeared. When they did, I stored them in the memory and they've been ok ever since (they're still in the memory even when they disappear from the full list....). Hope that helps!!

Thanks, took it to the garage today and the stations are also not on the demonstrator, so must be a reception issue in our area.
Have also asked customer services to see if they know of any issues or indeed software upgrades pending to sort the issue.

If they appear will be sure to store them :)

Love the car though.

It's not a local signal issue; this issue occurs across the UK.

Unfortunately it is a quirk of the woefully poor MMCS. :evil:

Not being funny, but when I picked mine up I was very disappointed with the reception, DAB kept dropping in and out on the drive home. Then I noticed the dealer had not fitted the aerial! I found it in the glovebox.. made a big improvement!!! :roll:

Back