Model designation of phev

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drinu

HI,
my car is a UK car. Is there a way to find out which model I have, ie, if its a 4h, 4hs, or 5hs or just the basic 3?

Is there a sticker somewhere in the car showing the model?

Thanks

Hiya!

On my car there is a build sticker on the front frame of the passenger door.

I think that will contain the information you're seeking.

If you get stuck, take a picture of that sticker and post it here, and some of the members will be able to interpret it for you.

Here's an example of one, from an auction website:

https://res0.grays.com/handlers/imagehandler.ashx?t=sh&id=37394583&s=fl&index=0&ts=638109445800000000

It depends on the model year. Mine is the 4h 2016 version, and at that time (IIRC) the model 3 didn't have the MMCS display, just a basic radio, and lesser alloy wheels, non metallic paint, no electric heater (you needed the engine running to warm the car). The 4H had all these, plus a sun roof (yay!). The 4HS had the lane alerting and 'intelligent' cruise control, and the 5 (which possibly came out slightly later) was all the bells and whistles (and beeps!) plus a higher trim spec. But that doesn't hold for models in later (and earlier) years.

So mine is a 4h then. Which means i should be able to connect the app. I tried to get the ssid using the lock and unlock for 10 times but it doesnt seem to be working on mine

Back