New Member from Sri Lanka

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artorius

Hi to everyone.. I am a convert from a 07 Rav4.. had the PHEV for about a month now and done a couple of thousand kms in her.. really strange to own a vehicle that does better mileage in town running than long distance.. since I got her I've gone ahead and done a full 3M tint and just today put on the hood emblem.. looking for some time on the weekends to install the illuminated scuffs and interior illumination kit.. also waiting to get my hands on the weather shields as well as the rear bumper protection..
love the stability of the PHEV at high speeds (140kmph without breaking a sweat) but as is with the Japanese imports, trying to find a way to turn the MMCS into English..
looking forward to sharing the road with everyone!
:D
Cheers!
Artha

MHS said:
Welcome to the forum.

At least you won't need to worry about whether to fit winter tyres!!

Hahaha.. yup.. but I do some light off roading.. so will need to look at some good ATs after the factory Toyos wear away.. long time more..

The Toyos don't look as if they will work well in the mud.
I am due to take mine off road in 3 weeks time, on our local shoot. We will see how well they work then, compared with my previous Shoguns. If you regularly go off road, I reckon that as you suggest, you will need all terrain at least.

MHS said:
The Toyos don't look as if they will work well in the mud.
I am due to take mine off road in 3 weeks time, on our local shoot. We will see how well they work then, compared with my previous Shoguns. If you regularly go off road, I reckon that as you suggest, you will need all terrain at least.

It's less mud here and mainly fforest trails while elephant watching.. let me know how the tires stack up as well as the ground clearance.. that is actually my biggest concern.. :/

Back