New PHEV in a few weeks

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the system is improperly calculating the power. My PHEV battery is in quite good nik and recharges with about 9.5kWh from empty. Brand new, I do remember getting just over 10kWh. Don't get to do the full recharge that often, but many times from 1/4 full.

pheverish said:
The data supplied by Chargemaster indicates that a full charge is on average between 11.5 and 12.5 kWh

As Gwatpe says there is something not quite right there. :shock:

The battery is only a 12KWh battery and the software does try to maintain 20-25 min SOC...

I got to tell you this story today

On Friday and on the way back from Cardiff to Monmouthshire, my wife wanted me to stop by J 33 on the M4 to find out where is the Ecotricity charging station... to my unhappiness I stopped there...ok we found it and decided to charge the car.
There was another car parked there with 2 lovely ladies looking really distresses on the their mobile.
one of the stepped out and said: can I use your card to charge my car? I said no problem ....then realised its only one car you can charge at a time from this station
Her Renault Zoe is 100 % electric. battery flat and she has got 50 mile journey to Swansea. she was ringing the RAC to take her car to Swansea and she did not realise she needs a card to use the charging station...

any way, I disconnected immediately, let her charge her car and driven back home on petrol....
Thanks God our PHEV is hybrid

Back