Outlander PHEV 4H - UK Sat Nav question

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnCourse

Hi All,

Bought our Outlander PHEV 4H last week, an ex demo 2017 model with just 3,000 miles on the clock. So far so good and we're enjoying the car immensely but there is one thing bugging me that is probably down to me but thought I would ask the question here anyway.

Whenever I use the Sat Nav and enter a Post Code, then select the Street, the next step is to select the actual house number but when I select that option all the numeric touch buttons are inactive. Doesn't matter where we go it's always the same. It's almost as if the system simply doesn't go down to that level, but then why have the option available if that's the case?

Is it me? Have I missed something in the setup pages?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Normally you only need to select the street and then click SET in the bottom left, you should be able to leave the house number blank.

Rogue said:
Normally you only need to select the street and then click SET in the bottom left, you should be able to leave the house number blank.
Thanks for your reply. That's exactly what I do. The problem is I don't have a choice and cannot enter/select a house number. Is that the same on your system?

Just picked ours up today. We live in a rural postcode and most houses have a name, so I assumed that was why I couldn't get a number. :roll: As our IT people always say, it's not a bug - it's a feature...

Just checked with a couple vehicle it's the same, there is no way to enter house numbers.

The option to go into the screen is present but there is no data to select.

In my experience some house numbers are available. I recently wanted number 74 in a road but the sat. nav only presented me with the option of 1-30.

Update:

Here's the response to my question to Mitsubishi with regard being unable to enter house numbers

I can confirm the Sat Nav cannot search for house numbers, but only by street names or postcodes.

I hope you find this information of assistance.

Not in direct response to this issue but we often get delivery drivers who use street names rather than post codes and end up 4 miles away from our house. I often get a phone call asking where we are and I suggest they use the post code because that's what they are for!

Back