Paid Research Interview Outlander PHEV owners - London area

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

I've posted on the site previously regarding paid research sessions that we run on behalf of various car manufacturers and have another opportunity for PHEV owners to take part in a short interview. The session involves a 20 minute interview where you'll be asked about your likes and dislikes regarding PHEV technology - it should be really good fun :D

As a thank you for taking part you'll receive £50.

The interviewer will visit you either at home or your place of work, wherever's convenient for you (Ideally you need to be based in London or the South East)

The legal stuff: This is purely a research exercise. No attempts will be made to sell you anything, neither during the session nor as a result of your participation. These rules are binding as laid down by our industry watchdog "The Market Research Society". Forensic Fieldwork Ltd is registered with the O.I.C (Data Protection Act 1998). Registration number Z3633970. At no time do we reveal any identifiable data to our client without your express permission. You will be known by first name only during the research. We require proof of ownership in order to participate

If anyone out there is interested or just wants some more information please do contact me – my details are below.

Cheers and have a great weekend

Dave

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
[email protected]

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your posts, we've had an overwhelming response on this and have filled the available places however It's very likely that we'll be running something similar later in the coming months so I'll be back in touch as soon as I have confirmation of this.

Thanks again

Dave

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
[email protected]

If Dave does need more in the future, I can highly recommend getting involved. His colleague Rob came to see me today and interviewed me inside the PHEV, completely painless. And the cash arrived today too - thanks Dave!

Back