Paid Research Session - Outlander drivers - U.K

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

I’ve checked in with the Site Administrator and they said it was ok to the post the following info in case anyone was interested…..

We’re running a research session for drivers of the Mitsubishi Outlander in Warwickshire, U.K from Friday 8th – Sunday 10th April. The event is on behalf of a major motor manufacturer and we’re looking for participants to come and view a bunch of vehicles that will be on display and then give feedback and opinions (probably via a tablet computer). The whole thing will last about 90 minutes and you’ll receive £70 cash at the end of the session as a thank you for your time and opinions. This is a genuine research event, absolutely no sales involved.

To qualify drivers must own an Outlander which they purchased from new and registered since 2011 (so no more than 5 years old).

I addition we’re looking for drivers of the following vehicles also:

Honda CR-V
Subaru Forester
Toyota RAV4
Mazda CX-5
Nissan X-Trail
Lexus NX
Suzuki Grand Vitara

The legal stuff: This is purely a research exercise. No attempts will be made to sell you anything, neither during the session nor as a result of your participation. These rules are binding as laid down by our industry watchdog "The Market Research Society". Forensic Fieldwork Ltd is registered with the O.I.C (Data Protection Act 1998). Registration number Z3633970. At no time do we reveal any identifiable data to our client without your express permission. You will be known by first name only during the research. We require proof of ownership in order to participate

If anyone out there is interested or just wants some more information please contact me – my details are below.

Best

Dave

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
[email protected]

Hi Guys,

We've had a good response from the forum here so thanks for looking. I still have a few places left if anyone would like to come along this weekend.

Cheers

Dave

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
[email protected]

I should also mention that if anyone on the forum bought their Outlander as an ex-demonstrator vehicle then that will be ok as well.

Feel free to email / call me if you'd like to discuss

Cheers

Dave

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
[email protected]

Back