PHEV off road?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosense

Hi! Just curious... Has anyone tried doing some off road activities with their PHEV? What mods and applications did you use and installed so that it would be a off road worth vehicle?

I have put the PHEV in some difficult off-road situations and I am pleased with how it handled even with the standard tyres. I go fishing and go down some pretty bad tracks to get to some of the better spots, tracks I would never attempt in my last car (Merc 250 estate). The last bit of snow also proved to be no problem. I have had a few 4x4's in the past and have never really done serious off-road with them, just back lanes, muddy fields and bad weather. So my comparison is what I did previously. I know the PHEV is not like the Range Rover Vogue I once had but it seems to do a pretty good job so far.

I've been driving on roads in and around Glasgow, pretty close to off road given the state of the roads and the car handles it very well!

Back