Phonebook Caller ID not working - HELP PLEASE

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfthenet

Hi,

I am new to the forum, so hello to the other Phev members etc.

OK, we have a three week old Outlander PHEV GX4h, my wife has a Iphone 5s, we have imported the contacts into the Mobile Phone book.
Now one would imagine that now that the contacts are in the Mobile Phone Book (not Vehicle Phone Book) , when you receive a call the caller displays at the top of the screen???
NOPE this does not work.
I have now worked out that if you import a single contact via bluetooth OPP (Android only as Apple does not support OPP), when that caller rings you it does actually display the caller.
So in summary its seems that all your contacts need to be in the Vehicle Phone Book to display when being called by that contact??? is this true??

If the above is true how on earth do we transfer ALL contacts with an Iphone as OPP is not support by Apple and I have tried the other option to read all entries from the MMCS manual see below (It does not import them into Vehicle Phone Book despite say it has completed!!):

Reading in All Entries
1 Display the mobile phonebook
screen.
→“Display the Phonebook”(P128)
2 Touch ▲ , and then Import .
3 Touch Yes .
Do this while the message “Import entire
phonebook from this phone?” is displayed.

When the loading to the mobile phonebook is
complete, the message “Import successful.” is
displayed.

Can anyone help please??? All I want is for the contacts in the Mobile / Vehicle to show who is calling on the display. Also can we extend the time it displays on the screens as its far too quick.

Many thanks in advance.

:D

Hi Don't think this is confined to IOS

I have downloaded the phone books from my windows phone and that from my Android phone. They are definitely there as you can access them all via the phonebook.

However, when someone dials in no caller id displayed

Mitsubishi - if you monitor these forums, let us know how to get caller id as this is getting very frustrating

Back