Play/pause button? Or is Bluetooth streaming poor?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinimalMayhem

That's all I want. Just a simple play and pause that makes my music work via Bluetooth. Pressing and holding the middle button on the steering wheel doesn't seem reliable :(

Seems worst after hanging upnancall

Is the middle button supposed to have that effect? There is a play/pause button on the MMCS audio screen and that seems to work

maby said:
Is the middle button supposed to have that effect? There is a play/pause button on the MMCS audio screen and that seems to work
The middle button, if you hold it down, turns audio off/on.
I was thinking of a button that's always available (like a real button on the dash/steering/somewhere) that I don't have to think about or look for...the screen button works but you have to be in the right screen and look to see where the icon is...

MinimalMayhem said:
That's all I want. Just a simple play and pause that makes my music work via Bluetooth. Pressing and holding the middle button on the steering wheel doesn't seem reliable :(

Seems worst after hanging upnancall

There are £5,000 cars with substantially better entertainment systems than this £30,000 vehicle.

At least the actual streaming of music itself seems to be reliable, with very little drop outs.

I have problems with video playing via bluetooth. The scene doesn't sync with the voice :(

FWIW - and this is little consolation - on the GX3h there are buttons on the stereo and they work for play/pause etc. with my Android devices. Sorry GX4h owners :)

Incidentally, has anyone found a quick way of cancelling an RDS traffic bulletin? On my old Landcruiser, I could briefly tap the RDS button and it would return to the station that it is tuned to. So far on the PHEV, I've only been able to cancel the RDS transmission by dropping into the Audio screen and selecting the button from there.

Back