POI

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pheverish

I can only view petrol stations in 1/16m scale. This is virtually useless as in that scale I am already in line of sight of the station. I want to be able to have a much more'zoomed' out visual view of where they are.
Who do we go to to request to get these things changed?

As the infrastructure of the system is supplied by Navtech I suppose they would be the company to approach.
They supply their systems to a wide range of car brands, so I guess it would take more than one complaint to have them change it.
My Jaguar that was on the same platform behaved the same.

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/EUR/Default-Start;pgid=pGpU23kYqd5SR0EmbwXpKNPU0000vePWL-vn;sid=jpNvPlL05rhvPgEQDt0tNlj-2T3lgAVaBC04kNhK?

The link you gave are not the manufacturers and they can't help.
What is doubly frustrating is locating the nearest petrol station (or any POI) from the list view. It gives you a direction based on North being up, rather than in relation to your direction of travel. So you have to mentally work out which direction you are heading to then see which POI is likely to be ahead of you as opposed to being to your left, right or behind you. I am missing my 7 year old sat nav on my prius, it was so much better.

Back