Pois

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billjohan

Does anyone know if it is possible to download Poi:s to the navigator in Phev outlander and if so in what format?

Billjohan said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to download Poi:s to the navigator in Phev outlander and if so in what format?

must bring this topic up...

anyone news about it?

Is there a chance, to load POIs over the SD to the MMCS? which Format?

That may be a bit of an oversimplification - you can load a new set of charging station data - which are effectively POIs - but there doesn't seem to be functionality to load other kinds of POI.

okay, sorry for my simplified question.

in detail: I would like to load a bunch of charging-stations (www.goingelectric.de)
available formats: OVI (tomtom) and GPX

so it would be easier to pin up an old tomtom on the dashboard...?

maby said:
That may be a bit of an oversimplification - you can load a new set of charging station data - which are effectively POIs - but there doesn't seem to be functionality to load other kinds of POI.

How do you do that, and where do you download the updates from?

kaybie said:
BeeJay said:
How do you do that, and where do you download the updates from?
Hi Beejay - I'm still waiting on my PHEV (due to arrive next week), but during research I came across Charge Station POI update. Not sure if that would do what you want.

Kaybie

Very useful - thank you!

Interesting to have them loaded up as a backup in case all else fails (i.e. No signal for all the many mobile apps I have...)

Though by the looks of it, this update will already be superseded or included in my system as the car is Nov 14...

Yes- charging stations. I don't know about the UK, but over here that list is rather useless, with updates running far behind reality. No does it tell you whether the station is occupied. The charge map apps on your cellphone are far more efficient.

Back