rear seating and heating?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultralights

I have a base model PHEV, sold in Australia, not the Aspire, so it doesnt have heated seats, or Wifi system, and only cloth trim. apart from that it appears identical to the top spec Aspire, today i was pulling apart from cabin trim, to install some wiring, and have a general look around, above the rear wheel there is a plug sitting there, where the aspire would have the Wifi module installed, and under the rear passenger seats, there were 2 wire looms, with connectors connected to nothing but foam..
ZIaPSJKb.jpg

i9WGNy6b.jpg

X3vTDtkb.jpg

does anyone know what would normally be plugged into these? are they the wiring for electrically heated seats? if they were installed in this model? i have also found the fuses for front heated seats already installed, just lacking the centre console switches.

also, if the plug in the rear is what i think it is, could it be a simple case of getting hold of the Wifi modules from a wreck PHEV, and just plugging it in (with antenna obviously) and could installing heated front seats be as simple as getting hold of a set of heated seats, and switches for the console, and plugging them in?

and finally, does anyone know if there is a wiring diagram available online for the PHEV?

Thanks.

Back