Reversing Camera Trick

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharky

It’s the first day of April and I discovered hidden in the sub menu of the MMCS reversing camera is “Play Back” and hey presto it plays back the last 30 minutes of all your reversing! ;)

If you go to page 2 on that menu, there is the option to select reverse current flow, so that you can feed power from the main battery back into your home via the chargepoint cable. ;)

Hold in "Settings", and "Info", and you'll be presented with a menu where you can set up the PHEV to use the drive battery to produce petrol. You can even select what grade you want.

Regulo said:
Hold in "Settings", and "Info", and you'll be presented with a menu where you can set up the PHEV to use the drive battery to produce petrol. You can even select what grade you want.

April fools this may all be, but in all seriousness I was once asked at a motorway services by a coach driver as he saw me plugging in how the car converted the electricity into petrol for the engine to use!!!???!!

Back