Spotted!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an Outlander but did see a BMW i3 over the weekend, now that's what I call FUGLY.

Considering how nice the i8 looks, can't believe they styled the i3 the way they did.

White Outlander PHEV SK64 *** parked at Forrest Group Ltd, Paisley Road. Glasgow. They wouldn't have seen my PHEV as it's currently still in the Atlantic Ocean (Bay of Biscay) http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-8.989513/centery:44.29292/zoom:8/oldmmsi:564902000/olddate:lastknown

Two mornings this week near Clapham South underground a blue 64 reg GX4. Either a commuter parked up or local newly acquired. No sign of driver so no chance to wave. Interestingly it was near the local parked Skoda Superb similar to the car I was planning to buy before (gratefully) seduced by the PHEV :p

bit of a flurry of sightings in the last few days.
Wednesday 5th, White **14NTA at the ecotricty CHAdeMO Clacket Lane M25,
Thursday 6th 5pm, a grey 64 reg on country lanes between Maidstone and Sittingbourne, Kent
Thursday 13th a white one at Eco Conference Centre, Lambourne
Friday 14th a grey one - gave a wee wave as we glided past eachother slowly in Lambourne high street at 8.15am
There's more of us about!

White one between Liphook and Haslemere about 9AM this morning. Didn't catch any of the number, too busy looking for the wing emblem. If it was you I was the mostly muddy brown (and only partly white) one going the other way :D

Blue one coming up the hill towards us at Fountains Abbey about 10.40 this morning. Was too busy waving to notice the reg number! And they waved back - hurrah!
H

Saw a grey one coming out of the mitsubishi electric building in Hatfield few days ago.... mines white but not the one that was seen in welwyn garden city as reported earlier

White PHEV, "LBK" parked right next to my Grey PHEV "WKN" right now, Southbound M40 Warwick services - both DC charging... ;-)

Blue PHEV shot past me at just over 80mph northbound on M5 junction 21 at about 1345.

Who's electric / petrol was it burning? I doubt it if they are a private owner.

Spotted a grey one like mine a few weeks back on the A66 near Darlington and my colleague has a white one. Two more have just been ordered by colleagues.

Went past an atlantic grey, opposite direction, on the A6 in Disley this morning.

Waved like a demented retard at the female driver who most likely promptly delved into her dashboard to find out how to dial 101 for the police...

Yesterday lunchtime at Angel, Islington heading North - white Gx4. I didn't wave as I was on foot and driver was looking the other way.

ian4x4 said:
Blue PHEV shot past me at just over 80mph northbound on M5 junction 21 at about 1345.

May have been a 3H driver trying to heat his seats up :shock:

Paddlepower said:
ian4x4 said:

May have been a 3H driver trying to heat his seats up :shock:

he!he! :lol: or maybe late on their dinner break

DrSlackBladder said:
Black PHEV travelling pretty much with me heading east between A550 and A483 juntions of A55 in North Wales yesterday at about 08:15.

....and exactly the same one at the same time in the same place today; looks like a regular run that we both do. Reg ends GAO.....anyone on this forum?

White GX4 parked in Ponds Forge car park Sheffield on Saturday. It appears I'm not the only PHEV owner with a swimmer in the family ;)

greendwarf said:
Two mornings this week near Clapham South underground a blue 64 reg GX4. Either a commuter parked up or local newly acquired. No sign of driver so no chance to wave. Interestingly it was near the local parked Skoda Superb similar to the car I was planning to buy before (gratefully) seduced by the PHEV :p

This morning same place as above but black Gxh4 - same driver but changed their car?

Back