Technical graphs and Images still being used?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trex

Ok, hi to everyone of our fellow Phevers.

I have been away for awhile but I have a couple weeks off from my business and thought I would drop in. I hope you all had a Merry Xmas and I hope you all have good New Year.

Now I mainly dropped in to see if anyone is missing the images in the Technical Graphs and Images topic that is a sticky at the top of this page I started some time ago.
Photobucket has stripped away our free accounts so there are no images showing at the moment.

Now I do have a new free account elsewhere because I was having trouble using PB when I was trying to show some photos of the rally Outlander PHEV early last year.

So what I am trying to say is I still have the original images I uploaded before and can reinsert them in the new A/C and place them in the sticky or if no one looks at them I could just ask Jaav or some other moderator to take the thread down.

Thoughts?

Regards Trex.

Hi Trex
I'd be interested in seeing the graphs. Shame to waste the original effort in producing them.
Cheers!

I haven't seen them yet but it sounds interesting.
THanks for your efforts for the community.

Harald

Hi, I'd like to see them again. I noticed some weeks ago that the pics were gone and I should have notified you then...
Your thread is of great interest for any "nerd" or "normal" person. ;) ;)

Thanks for the speedy reply folks. Will try to get on to fixing it soon.

Jaav, if you are out there, could you just remind me of the image sizes maximum you prefer here.

Regards Trex.

Just in case:
I love the small programm "resize" for such photo job.
- No installation needed.
- Drag and drop a large number of pictures, even from different sources.
- Define new size and compression rate.
- Define new storage place
and all pictures are done in one go.
It can be found easily by searching for "resize peterbone".

Back