Thule Roof Bars

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misty

I need to update the Thule system I have to work with the new car and so far my understanding is that I can use my existing Foot Pack 753 but will need to buy either Square Bars 769 or Wingbars 969 and fixing kit 4030. Anyone have this arrangement or a different combination?

Many thanks

Ive got the slide bars. Tbh wish I'd gone for wingbars as they're v heavy and it's actually not that useful for lifting bikes on, easier just to step on the passenger door sill.

I've got the wing bars. They're nice, and feels sturdy. It's probably cheaper and simpler extras to get with the square bars, but the wing bars are light and easy to handle. Just make sure you fit the all the extra plastics to cover the holes in the bars, otherwise you'll completely destroy the silence of the EV driving with whistling from the bar (I had mine with paddings for a dinghy for the summer season, when the winter came I took off the paddings and mounted a ski box and spent days trying to change to position of the ski box before I figured out I had some plastic cover leftovers....)

Back