Upgrade Parts FOR SALE

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAVID1961

Hi
If not allowed please delete or if in the wrong place tell me where to move it too.

I have decided to go for a 2016 model

So form my 2015 model i was going to remove some upgrades as they will not leave any marks or effect the value i have been offered

1 Front & Rear Mudflaps

2 Upgraded (dealer fitted ) LED front fog/daytime running lights with upgraded black & chrome surrounds.

3 Set of side steps (i am in Glasgow so for these would prefer collection)

If anybody interested please let me know either on here or at my E mail Cairnlea@ aol.com

Thanks

David

DAVID1961 said:
Hi
If not allowed please delete or if in the wrong place tell me where to move it too.

So form my 2015 model i was going to remove some upgrades as they will not leave any marks or effect the value i have been offered

1 Front & Rear Mudflaps

2 Upgraded (dealer fitted ) LED front fog/daytime running lights with upgraded black & chrome surrounds.

If anybody interested please let me know either on here or at my E mail Cairnlea@ aol.com

Thanks

David

Hi David,

As a newbie I'm also not sure on the protocol for buying or selling goods on here.

But I'd be interested in the mudflaps and the DRL's. Are you able to confirm price you want for them? Maybe send me a PM if you do not wish to do it on the topic?

I'm in London, so a bit far for me to collect the side rails.

Thanks
J

Well, I'm not sure about the procedure either.
I would propose that:

Minor member-to-member transactions are fine.
The Forum will not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of the transactions. Commercial advertising is out of bounds.
Offers must be PHEV related.
Moderation reserves the right to delete any offer.

All subject to approval by Admin.

jdearauj said:
DAVID1961 said:
Hi

1 Front & Rear Mudflaps

Thanks

David

Hi David,

As a newbie I'm also not sure on the protocol for buying or selling goods on here.

But I'd be interested in the mudflaps and the DRL's. Are you able to confirm price you want for them? Maybe send me a PM if you do not wish to do it on the topic?

Thanks
J

I don't remember David posting recently but in the absence of a reply from him, I understand he managed to dispose of these already - I was interested myself.

greendwarf said:
jdearauj said:
DAVID1961 said:
Hi

1 Front & Rear Mudflaps

Thanks

David

Hi David,

Thanks
J

I don't remember David posting recently but in the absence of a reply from him, I understand he managed to dispose of these already - I was interested myself.

Thanks, i must have read an old post and thought it was new. Much appreciated for the clarification.

Back