Wanted new shape PHEV 4HS

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amr79

Hi,

I am after a WHITE GX4HS, has to be HS spec (adaptive cruise) and no other colours please ( its the wife!).

Looking at 65 or 16 reg. My budget is £24-28K.

No car to sell, looking at quick cash purchase as my company car goes back in March 2017. I am bases in Northeast UK but willing to travel for right car.

Thanks

Amr79 said:
Hi,

I am after a WHITE GX4HS, has to be HS spec (adaptive cruise) and no other colours please ( its the wife!).

Looking at 65 or 16 reg. My budget is £24-28K.

No car to sell, looking at quick cash purchase as my company car goes back in March 2017. I am bases in Northeast UK but willing to travel for right car.

Thanks

Well guys,

I have joined the fold. Just purchased my first hybrid.
2016, one owner (Mitsubishi), 4K miles, pearlescent white, 4HS spec.
Purchased service pack with car.
Paid £27K

Looks like you took the same route in as me (but I got a rather better deal :D ).
3 months in and loving it.
I think I'll be getting a Vtech box when we're back from the next trip abroad.

ps44 said:
Looks like you took the same route in as me (but I got a rather better deal :D ).
3 months in and loving it.
I think I'll be getting a Vtech box when we're back from the next trip abroad.
Hey well done. The dealer originally wanted £29,995 but I negotiated him down. I could have got a black 4HS cheaper but the wife insisted it be white (she even has her own car!).
Im impressed with your bartering skills though, better deal than me and 3 months earlier!

Regarding the Vtech I've asked questions in the technical section. Although this mythical device has been discussed before there is not much on it in terms of running reports.

Back