What colour is your PHEV? - YOU CAN NOW REGISTER YOUR VOTES

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Colour Is Your PHEV or Ordered PHEV?

• White - pearl/special/other

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • White - solid

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 30 24.4%

• Total voters

david1972

Hi,

I thought it'd be interesting to see which is the most popular colour PHEV that people have bought or ordered.

I've ordered Grey :cool:

Thank you

EDIT: I've simplified the poll to basic colours after feedback - hopefully participants shouldn't struggle now :D

Hopefully it'll be able to be used soon (ADMIN - BUMP)

POLL NOW LIVE, EVERYBODY!!

I have ordered Black, as I really liked the contrast with the chrome grill and the rear lights. Plus it matches the 911 on the drive!

Atlantic grey here too - if it was just me, I'd have gone for white, but "the boss" didn't want white and of the frankly pretty dull colours for the PHEV (why?), I liked the grey. I wish some of the other colours from the standard Outlander were available. I think such a bold car deserves some bold colours to choose from.

Atlantic grey on order. Had grey / silver for last 3 cars. Boring. Would have considered blue if I could have seen one first....

Blue - I like the deeper blue PHEV and plug in hybrid writing against it - what colour is that on the other colour cars - chrome?

Atlantic Grey. Sorry to all the blue owners but I just did not like the blue, white gets dirty too quick and black's not great for summer and is just ordinary. Love the grey colour :)

Just a tip for black buyers. There have been complaints on the Dutch forum that the black paint is a bit on the soft side and will scratch in the car wash. I would strongly recommend to have it Waxoil treated.

The colour choices for the PHEV are very limited and quite boring, it is a shame it is not available in the full range of colours from the conventional outlanders.

i went for the metallic amethyst black because last 4 cars all been grey or silver, needed a change, and the ice blue and white didn't quite do it for me. Will be interesting to see if the black gets hot in the summer, but black looks great with the UK spec chrome grille and rear light clusters. Thanks for the tip ref car wash scratching, will look into it. Also know I'm sad enough :geek: to be washing and waxing it myself & not going to the car wash for the first 6 months anyway!!!

dukeinlondon said:
Pearl White, cause the missus said so
Mine is called Starlight, a Pearl white or dirty white and as duke said, cause the missus said so.

Edit - this is a link to a photo because I couldn't vote.
http://postimg.org/image/c34lcyt51/

IN Australia the choice of colors is white, black, grey and Arctic Silver (light blue). I got the only colour on offer...light blue officially known as Arctic Silver.

Back