What colour is your PHEV? - YOU CAN NOW REGISTER YOUR VOTES

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Colour Is Your PHEV or Ordered PHEV?

• White - pearl/special/other

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • White - solid

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 30 24.4%

• Total voters
Mine will be pearl white, a GX4H, no doubt sailing with yours for September reg. I asked my dealer in Oxford for the ship's details so I could track it but he wouldn't research it. Can you let me know, together with how you're tracking, please?

Cheers, Andy

DavidEJM said:
Glacier blue for me. Some time in September I'm told.

Would that be Jeremy in Oxford?

Yes, Humphris Mitsubishi in Oxford. I just stopped by to check on progress and asked again about tracking the boat and he'll try to get the name of it. Hopefully once we know the name it can be tracked (from AIS?).

Cheers, Andy

I have ordered mine in Atlantic Grey. I'm told it's the colour that is least likely to look dirty :) My last car was a Prius in pearlescent white, but that tended to show the dirt - tho' my car before that, which was black, seemed to be even more of a dirt magnet.

Hi

I got mine last Tuesday after ordering it the week before :)

I found a dealer on Autotrader with one in stock in the colour and model I wanted. It had options such as rear DVD players, front and rear sensors, protection pack, and is the gx4h in pearlescent white. It turned out it had been ordered for the owners wife, hence the extras, but due to shortages they thought they'd list it on Autotrader.

Poor women!

Kind regards
Mark

I'm finding some of your kind replies very informative. As people who've ordered after me are being quoted September delivery, would I be wise to assume I can expect my lease order by then?

I don't have the luxury of anyone I can contact for advice on this, and it's driving me mad frankly! All I get is notified once it's physically at whichever dealer they choose to use...which that's right, they won't tell me grrr

david1972 said:
I'm finding some of your kind replies very informative. As people who've ordered after me are being quoted September delivery, would I be wise to assume I can expect my lease order by then?

I don't have the luxury of anyone I can contact for advice on this, and it's driving me mad frankly! All I get is notified once it's physically at whichever dealer they choose to use...which that's right, they won't tell me grrr

As per all car dealers it's pretty impossible to say! Most dealers are now taking orders for October delivery for the GX4h (the most popular variant). However some have already sold that allocation and December is a more realistic date from them. Other dealers have ordered stock without sales so earlier delivery is possible. There are brand new ones on auto trader for immediate delivery but no deal on the price. Without knowing which dealer I fear you are in the dark. My guess would be if you ordered by the middle of June, September delivery is probable in most cases.

I've ordered a gx4h mid June and the leasing company advises a mid august delivery. I suspect they'd pre-ordered a certain number after seeing how well the first ones sold. Otherwise they are just guesstimating and I'll soon get an update that it is now September !

Difficult poll, as the colours have different names in different countries-although I suspect the actual colours are identical.

I'm sure that folk will have enough common sense to know which colour is theirs, or to at least google search it.

The number of colour options are the same for all....it'll be one of the five listed ;)

david1972 said:
I'm sure that folk will have enough common sense to know which colour is theirs, or to at least google search it.

The number of colour options are the same for all....it'll be one of the five listed ;)
Fwiw, mine is Titanium Grey
The other options are :

Technical Silver
Silky White
Polar White
Amethyst Black.

The upholstery options are:
Synthetic Black
Black Leather
Off-White Leather (Iwould call it light Gray)

I don't think Google is much help here....

Jaapv,

What about the blue colour (glacier blue) in the UK? Also the standard trim is black in the uk, but for around £1500 you can have the seats and door trims reupholstered in virtually any colour leather, even orange!

No choices like that available here, I fear, nor for instance in Germany.
However I read somewhere that the car will be available in a dual colour paint in Switzerland.
A few owners here have had their car wrapped to have another colour.

http://www.mitsubishioutlanderphev.nl/carrosseriekleuren

As I said, a bit of a difficult poll on an international forum.

The same would apply to the levels of accessories.
For instance, I have an Instyle + from last year, now they have an Intense, Intense+, Executive and Business, I believe.

I've simplified the poll to basic colours after feedback - hopefully participants shouldn't struggle now :D

Hopefully it'll be able to be used soon (ADMIN - BUMP)

Still can't vote, but mine will be what we call Artic Silver, which is basically a light blue and the 'special' colour they come in. My first choice was Titanium grey, and I think that looks the best, but my last 3 cars were ordered in a shade of dark grey, so SWMBO is happy, even though I'm not completely enamoured with it.

As for the inside, unless I'm mistaken, we have a choice of black, black, or black... Having said that I have been watching the white/off white interior with interest and may well change the colour as that is actually pretty cheap to do so, and then I can have rear heated seats for Little Miss SWMBO, as that was how I got her over the line with the Tesla, but lack of availability and also a slight lack of funds as well...

Back